Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello Seahorse

Right early on way back when I started this bloggy thing, I put on a couple of football commentaries in Spanish....I liked them too, and they're a great way to listen to Spanish AND watch football at the same time.... double bonus.

The other day I found this epic video with an excellent Spanish commentary and here it is for you to enjoy too if you so wish...


As for music...well... here's the remarkable Hello Seahorse, a Mexican band, with Me Has Olvidado ... a rather rough-edged live version, but featuring a stonking pulse and a remarkable voice... to me, a little reminiscent of Liz Fraser from The Cocteau Twins....



And here are the words...from musica.com

Esa sonrisa tuya
me dice una sola cosa
me has olvidado!
me has olvidado!

Lo veo en tus ojos
tu cabello brilla màs
Luces mas alto
y tu piel te viste bien
me has olvidado!
me has olvidado!
me has olviiii...

busco tus ojos
y volteas la mirada
canto tu nombre
me has olvidado!
me has olvidado!
me has ovliiiii...

me has olvidado!
me has olvidado!

Fuente: musica.com
Letra añadida por ||mekEtrefe||¬¬

And here are the band talking about their music in pretty clear ( Mexican) Spanish... very nice...



I find all this wonderful stuff so you don't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment