Wednesday, January 26, 2011

telenovas

Going back to my current theme... how can you get plenty of practice at listening to spoken Spanish, there's Spanish soap operas ( telenovelas) to watch and listen to.



Here's some of the commoner ones... though this first clip from Gitanas isn't overstuffed with words...



Here's the final episode of "Daniela".. a bit of a spoiler really!


This next one is chapter 21 part 3 of "El juego de la vida)... there's billions of episodes of this to watch...



This next one seems to be a compilation of " La Madrasta"



and here is bit of tempestuous lives in " La Usurpadora"..



When you search around for these Spanish/latin soaps, you've got to watch out for the zillions of "College Projects" done by American students.... this lot aren't actually trying to fool you though...



but this lot might think they have got away with it... NOT!!!



Hmmm... the way to avoid this is by searching for telenovas rather than , Spanish soaps.

Well, music time today is a song I meant to put on ages ago but mysteriously ( I think) didn't... it's Coti + Nena Daconte and Perdóname... and it features plenty of Mia Meneses and her dippy vertical dancing.. I love it!



These words are from the mamarrachi site....

Mi corazón no entiende más tu idioma,
si querías estar sola,
¿para que me abrís?

Creyéndote, presiento que me extrañas
me estaré alucinando, parece que no.

No te preocupes, la condena me empieza a caer,
yo que creía que sentías lo mismo que ayer.
Perdóname, me equivoqué,
perdóname, me equivoqué,
perdóname, me equivoqué,
perdóname, me equivoqué.

Oí tu voz que susurraba algo,
yo entendía lo contrario de lo que hoy haces.
Siempre me haces equivocar,
siempre me llevas al mismo lugar,
si ya te ganaste mi pecho roto,
para que insistir mandando fotos.

No te preocupes,
la condena me empieza a caer,
yo que creía que sentías lo mismo que ayer.

Perdóname, me equivoqué,
perdóname, me equivoqué,
perdóname, me equivoqué,
perdóname, me equivoque

No comments:

Post a Comment